Tell McGuire & Levine To Protect OUR Right to Vote on New Taxes. If SB-231 Passes, You are Powerless to Prevent New Property Taxes for Stormwater. Contact Assembly Member Marc Levine and Senator Mike McGuire ASAP. An Assembly vote just
A Recent (push) poll by the Transportation of Marin found that only 2% of respondents wanted more money spent on bike paths. That brings up the question of what exactly do the other 98% of RATE PAYERS want THEIR money
The Tamalpais Union High School District (TUHSD) will be deciding soon whether to accept a $300 million Facilities Master Plan (FMP) for major capital projects — mainly at Tam, Redwood and Drake High Schools. If the FMP is approved, the
The meeting lasted from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm. These videos represent the first two hours. Please visit the related pages on this website to learn more about the Marin Municipal Water District rate hikes.
“How hard does SB 1 hit the middle class and low income earners? Example: $3.39 per gallon rises to $3.58 under SB 1, up 19 cents a gallon (12 cents plus another 7 cents with SB 1’s hidden gas excise
Subject: OPPOSITION to SCA 6 (Wiener), as amended on May 1, 2017 Date: May 2, 2017 To: Members, Senate Transportation and Housing Committee From: Therese Twomey, Director of State Fiscal Policy The above-listed organizations [see below] are writing in opposition
http://www.marinij.com/general-news/20170413/ij-forums-marin-water-chief-defends-proposed-rate-hikes Check the above link to watch a debate between, MMWD general manager, Krishna Kumar and CO$T founder, Mimi Willard. Hosted by the MarinIJ’s Dick Spotswood.
Date: April 4, 2017 To: Members, Senate Governance and Finance Committee From: Robert Gutierrez, Director of State and Local Finance Subject: OPPOSITION to SCA 6 (Wiener), as amended on March 29, 2017 Link to Bill The above-listed organizations are in
Dear Coalition of Sensible Taxpayers The meeting lasted from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm. These videos represent the first two hours. Please visit the related pages on this website to learn more about the Marin Municipal Water District rate hikes.
Listen to a podcast of CO$T founder, Mimi Willard, on KWMR’s Pieces of Peace/Right Now March 2, 2017 From Point Reyes Station. LINK HERE Show host Susan Santiago interviews CO$T’s founder, Mimi Willard. This is an excellent opportunity to